Jolie Gelman Weinberg, Partner
A graduate of Ohio State University, with honors, and Georgetown University Law Center, Juris Doctor, Ms. Weinberg was a staff member of the Georgetown Journal of Legal Ethics and participated in clinical studies. Ms. Weinberg was elected as Co-President of the Maryland Collaborative Practice Group, the statewide umbrella collaborative organization. She was the founding President of the Howard County Collaborative Professional group, and is a past member of the Maryland State Bar Association Family and Juvenile Law Section Council, and is past Chair of the Alternative Dispute Resolution Section Council.
Ms. Weinberg has presented parenting seminars for the National Family Resiliency Center, Inc. (NFRC) in Columbia, Maryland, the Maryland State Bar Association, a speaker’s bureau for Maryland attorneys and various other organizations including Johns Hopkins University – APL, University of Maryland Law School, National Business Institute, and various business organizations. Ms. Weinberg is past President of the Maryland State Women’s Bar Association. She was also a member of the Maryland Judicial Nominating Commission for over ten years. Jolie Weinberg has been named a Maryland Super Lawyer from 2010-2022 and Top Attorney in Maryland by Baltimore Magazine from 2010 through 2022. Ms. Weinberg was named Top 50 Women Lawyers in MD from 2013 through 2022 and Top 100 Lawyers in MD from 2014 through 2022. Jolie Weinberg was named the 2016-2020 Best Lawyers in America for “Collaborative Law: Family Law”.
- Maryland State Bar Association, ADR Section Council
- Maryland State Bar Association Family Law Section
- Howard County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Maryland Collaborative Practice Council (MCPC), Past President
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals (IACP)
- Women’s Bar Association (Maryland and Howard County)
- Howard County Collaborative Professionals, Founding President
- James MacGill American Inns of Court
- Family Law Assistance Program at Howard County Circuit Court and East Central Library
- Speaker at the National Family Resiliency Center’s parenting classes.
- Howard County Law Foundation, Board Member