Gauri K. Bayoumi
Gauri Bayoumi received her Bachelor’s Degree in Finance from The George Washington University in May 2011. Ms. Bayoumi graduated from the University of Baltimore School of Law with her J.D. and a concentration in family law in May 2015.
While in law school, Ms. Bayoumi offered mediation services and limited representation to clients as a Maryland Rule 16 Student Attorney with the University of Baltimore Mediation Clinic for Families. Ms. Bayoumi has completed 40 hours of mediation training as prescribed by the Maryland Rules of Procedure, as well as an additional 20 hours, which qualifies her to mediate child access cases.
After being admitted to the Maryland Bar in December 2015, Ms. Bayoumi focused her legal career in family law. She joined Weinberg & Schwartz, L.L.C. in September 2017. Ms. Bayoumi is collaboratively trained and certified to represent children in custody and divorce cases. Her practice covers all areas of domestic and family law, including, but not limited to, divorce litigation, alimony, protecting and dividing marital assets, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, separation settlement agreements, child custody, and child support matters. Ms. Bayoumi also practices estate planning, such as preparing Wills, Powers of Attorney, and Advanced Healthcare Directives. Ms. Bayoumi was selected to the 2019 and 2020 Super Lawyers Rising Stars list.
- Howard County Women’s Bar Association, Member-At-Large (2020-2021 Board)
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Howard County Bar Association
- Howard County Women’s Bar Association
- Monthly participant in the Family Law Assistance Program sponsored by the Circuit Court for Howard County.
- Annually volunteers with Weinberg & Schwartz, L.L.C. at Our Daily Bread Employment Center in Baltimore, Maryland.